DC PRO-X (ANR/ Bluetooth)

Toobdrvr

Estrellas Asesino
For your consideration:

VERY lightly used, comes with everything (case, manual, shirt clip, batteries, etc).

These are the ones (almost) everyone raves about (ANR, Bluetooth)!

$500, and they’re yours!!! I’ll cover shipping (U.S)

PM if interested.

https://store.davidclark.com/dc-pro-x-43100g-01

B5BD25CB-8BD0-42AC-AA95-F46886AC76B2.jpeg

Never seen a pair in person; do the ear cuffs sit on the ear instead of around it?

They do sit on top, but are bigger than your usual telex on ear.

I actually prefer over the ear headsets, but a pair of those is a little too bulky to carry around. Been using the same headset that OP is advertising and absolutely love them. 2.5 years on a rather loud airplane and no regrets so far.

They do sit on top, but are bigger than your usual telex on ear.

I actually prefer over the ear headsets, but a pair of those is a little too bulky to carry around. Been using the same headset that OP is advertising and absolutely love them. 2.5 years on a rather loud airplane and no regrets so far.

No pain or pressure during long usage?

I use these for 2-6 legs a day in the Dash 8...and they're bad-freakin-ass (totally can say that here). They're my first DC's, and I've been happy with them for 3 years now.

About 40-50 hrs out of the batteries

No, it’s actually pretty lightweight.

Full disclosure, I wore the over the ear David Clark’s all day at my regional back in the day and didn’t mind. But I don’t think it’s an issue for those who haven’t taken pucks to the head.

@mikecweb @Derg what say you?

Love 'em. I should have bought these years ago.

Plus DC stands behind their stuff.

No, it’s actually pretty lightweight.

Full disclosure, I wore the over the ear David Clark’s all day at my regional back in the day and didn’t mind. But I don’t think it’s an issue for those who haven’t taken pucks to the head.

@mikecweb @Derg what say you?
I liked them. Admittedly I just use the 850s that are in the plane right now because it's so quiet up front but saving these for the inevitable Boeing product i'll fly in the future.

I liked them. Admittedly I just use the 850s that are in the plane right now because it's so quiet up front but saving these for the inevitable Boeing product i'll fly in the future.
You are flying a Boeing product at least that's what it says on the website ;)

I use these for 2-6 legs a day in the Dash 8...and they're bad-freakin-ass (totally can say that here). They're my first DC's, and I've been happy with them for 3 years now.

About 40-50 hrs out of the batteries
Is the front quieter in the Q compared to the baby Dashes? I'd like to get these for the King Air but I think it might be too loud for them.

You are flying a Boeing product at least that's what it says on the website ;)

Is the front quieter in the Q compared to the baby Dashes? I'd like to get these for the King Air but I think it might be too loud for them.
Never flew the baby Dash 8...only the MegaWhacker

Back