Day trip to Chicago!

Thanks! No, I was so nervous about being in such a busy area that I didn't bother asking. I wish I had, though. Next time...
Next time you have to!
just scoot through that corridor between the B and C below 1900 and you're fine!

Nice 172, sportys sweeps plane?

How was flying into MDW in a C172?

Not nearly as bad as I was anticipating. They didn't vector me around too much. Only problem was that I couldn't find a King Air I was supposed to follow. Approach controller said "No problem, we'll get you in!". I was expecting a lot worse.

Next time you have to!
just scoot through that corridor between the B and C below 1900 and you're fine!

Nice 172, sportys sweeps plane?

I'll give that a shot next time! Yep, that's the 2009 Sweepstakes Plane. We're giving it away May 16.

Very cool pics, G1000 eh , listen to any Britney on the sat radio on that on the flight up?? :laff:

Very cool pics, G1000 eh , listen to any Britney on the sat radio on that on the flight up?? :laff:
No, worse than that.
One of the guys I work with had to pick up our boss Bob at MKE from DPA every so often in our Asstec, so one time he picks him up at 1am, Bob gets in, tunes the ADF to radio disney and starts dancing in his seat to Britney Spears, he was that out of it haha

Back