For Sale David clark x11

Sea King

Hello All!

For sale a gently/lightly used DAVID CLARK X11 headset, that has been up in the air about 60 hrs.
This headset features David Clark’s ENR (Electronic Noise Reduction) system and runs on 2 AA batteries. David Clark states that batteries last roughly 30 hrs.

From www.davidclark.com :
Special Features:
Electronic Noise Cancelling
General Aviation
Stereo
FAA TSO-C139

Earphone Type:
Dynamic(ENC) Dual Voice Coil
Noise-Canceling Mic:
M-77 Amplified Electret
Earphone Impedance:
225 Ohms +/-20% mono/ 450 Ohms +/-20% per side stereo
Mic Impedance:
50 ohms +/- 20%
Earphone Sensitivity:
90 dB SPL +/- 5 dB SPL with 1mW input to each earphone
Mic Sensitivity:
400mV RMS ±6dB into 150 ohm load @ 1kHz for 114dB SPL input
Earphone Frequency Response:
350-3000Hz +/- 6dB with respon
Mic Freq Response:
300Hz--3.5KHz per RTCA DO 214
Earphone Plug:
PJ-055 (.25" phone plug)
Mic Plug:
PJ-068 (.206" phone plug)
Boom Type:
Universal Flex
Cord:
5 ft.Straight
Headpad/Hardware:
Super lightweight w/ Carbon Fiber Headband
Weight/Headset Only:
12.2 oz.

The headset -like I said- is in mint condition and comes with its original box, cables, warranty, carrying case and shoulder strap.
In addition to that, I’m going to include 2 AA batteries and 3 original David Clark foamy microphone’ caps + the one on the actual headset.
No scratches on the carbon fiber headband, on the batteries case or ear cups…I still have the plastic cups that would cover the gel-filled ear seals, and I was putting them back one after each flight (yes, I’m a little OCD….).

I’m selling it because I thought I would use it as a spare headset for family and friends, but has been sitting in a closet instead.

Well, down to business now…this headset retails anywhere between 700 and 800 bucks.

I’m asking $500 + $10 shipping and I will pay the difference to upgrade to UPS or FEDEX. I live about 1 hr from Norfolk, VA – ORF-, so if somebody is around or flies in, I can probably drive up and meet him/her there.

Payment via cash or alternatively, cash. J We can probably work something out with Paypal, but I’ve never used it before to receive money. There may be a 3% additional fee, which will be buyer’s responsibility.

Any further question, please PM me.

Thanks

~sk
IMG_5273.jpg IMG_5285.jpg IMG_5276.jpg IMG_5279.jpg IMG_5280.jpg IMG_5282.jpg IMG_5284.jpg

Back