David Clark Headsets

My understanding is that the Bose are worth it, but they don't do well with splitters. Just secondhand info, though.

I just got a DC 10-13.4 and I must say, I LOVE IT!
grin.gif

I don't see how the bose headset could be worth a thousand bucks....

DeltaASA16

I bought a DC H20-10 noise cancelling headset a few months ago and I've been pretty happy. I've slammed the cord in the door a few times and dropped them a couple of times already and they hold up pretty well. The noise cancelling feature is nice but I don't think it makes a huge difference--on a C150 or C172 anyway.

I'm looking at buying my first headset. I've demo'd a couple of different brands and like the David Clark sets the best. Specifically I'm looking at the H10-13.4 and the H20-10. Also, why would I care about "stereo" in aviation headsets? Thanks all/Dave
Lightspeed Zulu 3. 'nuf said.

Any comparisons between the DC ANR's and the Bose X Headsets? Anyone with experience with the Bose? They seem to be about $400-$500 more than the average ANR... can they really be worth it?

Bob

I've got the David Clark One-X and and Bose A20. When I go out on a work rotation it's been nothing, but the David Clark for the last 6 months I've brought with me. The Bose is very comparable, but I'm a bit biased towards my DC which is made in the US (The new A20's have been outsourced to Mexico).

Back