Damn Price Hikes

RPM

Dammit, those bastards jacked up the price again, just before I got to put in my deposit - 5,995 up to 6,995 for PPL in JAX

Man that pisses me off - another freakin thousand dollars I don't have!!
mad.gif

This goes real good with what I'm feeling right now Sound Clip

[ QUOTE ]
Ummm, you could do the PPL in 90 days instead of 4 months, that's $5995.00

[/ QUOTE ]

Not any more, thats why i'm pissed, it IS the 60 day in JAX that got raised
mad.gif

Check the website - I just found out today, they just did it.

interesting, I check the latest version of flight training before I posted, sorry about that. You might want to call and see if they will honor the advertised price in Flight Training Magazine, you may get lucky. I would, most businesses will honor advertised prices. i did my multi add on with them and will be doing the total CFI training in March, so far, they have been very fair with me.

Interestingly though, you can now take the longer PPL program with the set cost with ATP has and the quick multiengine program.

I hope that higher prices are not in the future, the quality of instruction/experiance with the more reasonable price than other schools is one of the big selling points
crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
interesting, I check the latest version of flight training before I posted, sorry about that. You might want to call and see if they will honor the advertised price in Flight Training Magazine, you may get lucky. I would, most businesses will honor advertised prices. i did my multi add on with them and will be doing the total CFI training in March, so far, they have been very fair with me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe - but they probably have one of those "price is subject to change without notice" clauses

I'll have to try that

If you are sure you are going to ATP then it would hurt to lock in prices now. Like most schools I doubt they will go down unless they problems getting students. I locked in for later this year in Jan.

Reason behind it I need a few months to complete a project at work and cash in on a bonus that will help in next couple of years put Ramin on the table.
grin.gif

Back