DAL Business Elite

On the westbound flights, try to stay awake midflight for this chocolate chip cookies too :)

Wish I had known that! I took a nice nap after watching a movie after brunch, woke up once and my girlfriend had a nice looking cookie laying there. I thought for sure it would be there when I decided to wake up completely.. I was wrong! She decided to have a small bite and then decided to have the whole thing... haha. Said it was delicious and warm. Damn her...

Damn her...

1zmksx2.jpg

I can alter my trip when are you gonna return? Is it a 3 day? I know delta doesn't have daily service to Turkey, so if you know when they do fly out there I'd like to know! Im only staying a week to visit with family and get some cool stuff from the bazaar! It's actually kind of awkward because I'm the only half black turk the local kids have a field day!

I land the 17th and depart the 19th.

Shucks! I can't change, I'll be lookin out for you on the 17th though. I'll scream "Doug" real loud if I see you:nana2:

staplegun, do you know the status of the Kuwait flights? Last I left DL they were seriously thinking of cutting them, but now an FA friend of mine has bid them for the rest of the month.

staplegun, do you know the status of the Kuwait flights? Last I left DL they were seriously thinking of cutting them, but now an FA friend of mine has bid them for the rest of the month.

As far as I know they are still on the schedule...

Kevin

Back