Daily reserve list

....funny how I can look up a union buddies schedule to see when he's on trip loss which always seems to coincide with important life events.

While I'm not saying there isn't corruption in the FPL system, just because they are important life events doesn't mean it was done fraudulently. I have a lot of behind the scenes union work that I do on my own time that doesn't require me to travel necessarily. Well, if I spend all day long on my day off doing union work or talking with pilots, then I get that time back. If I want to "stockpile" it and use a few days to get my birthday off then that is my prerogative. At the End of the day, all of our drops have to go through HQ to approve. So you will rarely if ever see any union member not on permanent alpa leave getting the holidays dropped.

A necroposting we will go.....

But to add: at C5 we can see everyone's month bid award (although "bid" is far too strong a term) and know how many reserves we have on a given day. Thats it.

A necroposting we will go.....

But to add: at C5 we can see everyone's month bid award (although "bid" is far too strong a term) and know how many reserves we have on a given day. Thats it.
PBS: giving hints as to what you would like to fly and on what days.

Back