daily pic

Hey thanks! I swore I'd never sell my Tacoma, but the deals were too good to pass up. Traded in the wife's 2013 Crosstrek for a 2020 Crosstrek as well.

The technology advancements are amazing.
Nice! I too am attached to my Tacoma. But we traded in my wifes car when it started going downhill for a 2020 Forester. We were looking for a Sport, but couldn't get one in our price range.

Nice! I too am attached to my Tacoma. But we traded in my wifes car when it started going downhill for a 2020 Forester. We were looking for a Sport, but couldn't get one in our price range.

My 2013 Tacoma only had 35k miles when I traded it in, used Carvana and their price was amazing, but I wasn't getting the use out of the truck that I thought I would, even being on the mountain.

I lucked out during the initial pandemic craziness, and the Forester is super nice.

If you want to see a really good Subaru, take a look at @Screaming_Emu

My 2013 Tacoma only had 35k miles when I traded it in, used Carvana and their price was amazing, but I wasn't getting the use out of the truck that I thought I would, even being on the mountain.

I lucked out during the initial pandemic craziness, and the Forester is super nice.

Actually, my STI now has a new owner. As much as I wanted to keep it, I couldn't justify not trading it in when I got the M2. Still have the 2020 outback though and we love that.

Not so much "from the road", but the remnants of the tropical storm. Lost 12 trees, it appears that my leachfield has been disturbed and will need to be replaced.

However, this evening is quite beautiful, after the removal of trees and $1100 later for subsequent damaged trees to be removed it could be worseView attachment 56040View attachment 56041View attachment 56042View attachment 56043View attachment 56044.

Power's been out 12+ hours, however the Genrac generator is doing its job, while everyone else has cold showers, I'm drinking cold Franziskaner ....ya know, it's all about me in the end.

Glad you got out relatively unscathed. I'm on the road, but I guess we got a lot of rain last night. Lots of power outages in our area, but we were lucky.

Nothing against Subarus (Dad's finally traded in that godawful lemon civic that sat lower than my anxiety and got himself a '19 Forester!) But you got rid of a Tacoma with 35k on the clock??...Was it on fire, or...? Did they give you the Subaru for free?? This'd honestly be the first time I've ever seen or heard of anyone getting rid of a Toyota truck with less than six figures on the odometer, unless it was between train cars or stuck under a tractor-trailer.

Nothing against Subarus (Dad's finally traded in that godawful lemon civic that sat lower than my anxiety and got himself a '19 Forester!) But you got rid of a Tacoma with 35k on the clock??...Was it on fire, or...? Did they give you the Subaru for free?? This'd honestly be the first time I've ever seen or heard of anyone getting rid of a Toyota truck with less than six figures on the odometer, unless it was between train cars or stuck under a tractor-trailer.

Fair points, but I'm a big fan of Subaru and really didn't have the need for the Tacoma anymore.

With the age, and especially low mileage of the Tacoma, I got an amazing deal and pretty much paid cash (nothing out of pocket) for a car that suited me better at this juncture that's 7 years newer and under full warranty.

I spent a good deal of time procrastinating about it, but at the end of the day they're both paid off completely and one's 7 years newer.

IMG_20201030_083339_292.jpg

It has....Begun...

One of the cool things about Boston is the mix of Cape Air Cessnas and the widebodies going to Europe.

I'll tell you one thing: the jets doing the European trips have gotten a bit smaller and are hauntingly quiet on this ramp.

From what I hear, the neos practically -sip- fuel, too. It's nuts.

I'll tell you one thing: the jets doing the European trips have gotten a bit smaller and are hauntingly quiet on this ramp.

From what I hear, the neos practically -sip- fuel, too. It's nuts.
The 320 NEO certainly does. I have seen it under 2000PPH, per side.

Back