daily pic

In a strange turn of events for this year, I am a lineholder this month. It started off with a 24 hour Cleveland overnight. One of my favorites.

The view out the hotel room.
20200802_074324.jpg

Mmmmmmm. Barrios tacos. I blame @Screaming_Emu for this addiction.
20200802_165519.jpg

20200802_171121.jpg

Such a cool downtown.
20200802_171214.jpg

Glad the candy shop was open.
20200802_171645.jpg
20200803_072259.jpg

In a strange turn of events for this year, I am a lineholder this month. It started off with a 24 hour Cleveland overnight. One of my favorites.

View attachment 54779

View attachment 54780

View attachment 54781
Such a cool downtown.
View attachment 54782
View attachment 54783View attachment 54784

I hate Ohio with a passion, but I gotta give credit where it’s due.

View attachment 54779

View attachment 54780

View attachment 54781
Such a cool downtown.
View attachment 54782
View attachment 54783View attachment 54784
Cleveland is one the better overnights

Airplane with a QR code on it? Da fuq
Welcome to the Azores. . .

(sorry... slight necro post, but I didn't see this until just now)

I was over there a few years ago. Super cool place. Anyhow, I was traveling around on a zed fare on one of their Dash 8s and was talking to the crew for a bit. They were just starting to send guys to training for the NEOs they were getting and the CA on the dash was going in a few weeks. He showed me a picture of the livery with the QR code and explained that there was a lot of doubt about whether it was a good idea or not, but the thought was that a lot of other airlines were just printing their website on their winglet or on the body of the plane, and this was similar, but might get people to actually run a QR reader on it to see what it was. I think it directs to a general tourism part of the airline's website.

(sorry... slight necro post, but I didn't see this until just now)

I was over there a few years ago. Super cool place. Anyhow, I was traveling around on a zed fare on one of their Dash 8s and was talking to the crew for a bit. They were just starting to send guys to training for the NEOs they were getting and the CA on the dash was going in a few weeks. He showed me a picture of the livery with the QR code and explained that there was a lot of doubt about whether it was a good idea or not, but the thought was that a lot of other airlines were just printing their website on their winglet or on the body of the plane, and this was similar, but might get people to actually run a QR reader on it to see what it was. I think it directs to a general tourism part of the airline's website.
Yeah I think it’ll go down as a flop, failed experiment. People just “google” stuff now days, just make sure your business is at the top of the search results!

Qatar Airways operated their first live passenger flight to SFO recently with an A350-900 on a repatriation flight for Indian citizens to return home via Doha. Good riddens, go back to your 3rd world science loving country if you don't think America is safe. Bald Eagles. Freedom. Sportsmanship. Books. Ect.

A7-ALO.jpg

Back