Cruise at cruise

Qgar

Kind of ironic that I FINALLY got to meet Cruise during cruise of our flight from EWR to LAS on our way to NJC.
Thank you Ed, for telling me he was on our flight! :)

I had a great time at my first NJC. So good to put faces to the names and reconnect with some old JC pals.

Doug, Kristie, and especially wild and crazy Pengy (my chauffeur)----I'm so glad I'm not an NJC virgin anymore! :nana2:

Kind of ironic that I FINALLY got to meet Cruise during cruise of our flight from EWR to LAS on our way to NJC.

I had a great time at my first NJC. So good to put faces to the names and reconnect with some old JC pals.

Doug, Kristie, and especially wild and crazy Pengy (my chauffeur)----I'm so glad I'm not an NJC virgin anymore! :nana2:
yeah, but . . . Did you get your tail buttered?:buck::panic::nana2:

Why, yes I did, as a matter of fact---and it was fantastic! :crazy: :drool: :bandit: :D

You're welcome.

Hey Qgar -

I think you met one of my college roommates on a flight a few weeks ago. I was talking to him tonight. He said it was nearly empty and you finished the service early and sat down and talked to him about flying. He was deadheading. Was that you?

Hey Qgar -

I think you met one of my college roommates on a flight a few weeks ago. I was talking to him tonight. He said it was nearly empty and you finished the service early and sat down and talked to him about flying. He was deadheading. Was that you?

Not sure...can you give me more info such as city we were flying to, in uniform or not, airline he works for, anything else? :)

Not sure...can you give me more info such as city we were flying to, in uniform or not, airline he works for, anything else? :)

I don't know where it was...he was deadheading and he flies for ExpressJet. He said the F/A that sat down and talked to him had glasses and blond hair though, and appeared to be 42. :)

I don't know where it was...he was deadheading and he flies for ExpressJet. He said the F/A that sat down and talked to him had glasses and blond hair though, and appeared to be 42. :)

Sounds like me--although I'm a bit insulted. I'm not a day over 29.:p ;)
Hope he enjoyed the flight and said I wasn't "mean" to him.:D

Back