CRJ, ATR-72 and EMB 120 First Offiers

**DONOTDELETE**

FlightSafety International and Atlantic Southeast Airlines invite you to direct your attention to the regional airlines. We have joined forces and together we development one of the quickest direct track programs that has allowed entry level pilots with 200+TT and 10+ ME time to train at our Vero Beach, Florida Academy to then go on to fly for ASA in less than 15 weeks. Upon the completion of first two weeks of training with FSI, an ASA Recruiter will interview you an you should receive a conditional hire offer for a First Officer Position on their CRJ, ATR 72 or EMB 120 when you successful completion of the final 10 week training with FSI. Private and Commercial rated pilots that have the LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE U.S.A. and have their Commercial or Single Instrument Multi Engine rating should contact us for further information to be sent to you by U.S. postal service or e-mail. For the pilots that have over 900TT and 100ME, you should consult our New Hire Department about a free Pilot Resume and Application Pool and we can assist you in sending your resume to regional and/or corporate air carriers you qualify for. Please send your resume to the email address listed above or call us for further information. Thank you for your interest in these very exciting programs FlightSafety has to offer and keep those hours up. Sorry but we do not sponsor or issue visas to work in the U.S.A. I invite you to surf our web site at www.flightsafety.com where you can find more information about these programs under the New Hire Program or under the Academy plates.

Back