CRJ-700 vs CRJ-200

Hacker15e

Who am I? Where are my pants?
Wow! I flew on a RJ700 today for the first time and....gasp....I could see out the window!!

Unlike on the 200, where the window is somewhere down by my kneecap and, even if I hunch over like a total freak, I still can't actually look outside.

Bravo for finally raising those windows up and improving my passenger experience.

Yeah, funny how the Canadians first thought everyone in the world was about 4 feet tall huh? The 700 is an all around better bird, from comfort to efficiency to performance.

Just wait til you ride on a CRJ-900 Next Gen. The windows are about 20% larger than the ones on the 700

Yeah, funny how the Canadians first thought everyone in the world was about 4 feet tall huh? The 700 is an all around better bird, from comfort to efficiency to performance.

700 is definitely better from the pax perspective, but the seats are still the same thin flimsy regional trash.

Our ATRs have the most comfortable cabin by a landslide. Mainline sized seats, wide cabin, roomy...

Wow! I flew on a RJ700 today for the first time and....gasp....I could see out the window!!

Unlike on the 200, where the window is somewhere down by my kneecap and, even if I hunch over like a total freak, I still can't actually look outside.

Bravo for finally raising those windows up and improving my passenger experience.

Yeah the crook in the necks are caused by leaning down to see out the windows and not bad landings.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

Bombardier fixed a lot of problems in the 700.

That makes no sense.

I am screwing my way across the country. You guys are sucking your way across.

Thus its still an RJ! :) Or perhaps should we say all express aircraft suck! Yes I am including your Q400, the Dash, the ATR, E170, CRJs etc! :) We good now!?!?

I personally rather be in 1st class of an A321, A330, B767 anyday!

Prop aren't that bad. Except when passengers try to board to the back of the plane and walk through the prop and the fuselage. Everyone wait till the CRJ1000 hits the markets.

Back