CPSEL question.

Holocene

Assuming I satisfy all of the requirements described in 61.129 on my own terms, (excluding the 10 hours training in a complex AC), anyone have any suggestions for a school that can knock this rating out in a week or so, and not cost a whole lot?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Assuming I satisfy all of the requirements described in 61.129 on my own terms, (excluding the 10 hours training in a complex AC), anyone have any suggestions for a school that can knock this rating out in a week or so, and not cost a whole lot?

Any information would be greatly appreciated.

I would think any school could really. You will probably be pretty comfortable in the plane in a matter of hours. It's just learning the maneuvers in a different plane, prop, and 3 green that's different. I finished mine up in about 2 weeks after I got all the requirements down. But if you have cash on hand a week or so should be no problem.

If you meet the requirements like you do. Many schools can knock you out in a week.
Make sure yo brushed up your knowledge and have already taken the written.

Most school can knock it out in a week, I would think it is really a question of whether the CFI has done it before and feels comfortable doing so.

Systems, Systems, Systems....

Be able to start at the spinner and explain in detail each system. You can get a big jump start on this before you go to the school.

b.

okay, good to hear. Should have this knocked out in less than a year. Just have to keep working and flying. May look into gliders too.

Back