Coyote Works (Hunt Manufacturing) Flight Kit w/ Skid Plates

ANG135drvr

Hunt Manufacturing Model 2 Case is our most popular selling flight case.
Constructed from 1 piece of USA Full Grain Leather this case is designed and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Here are some of the design qualities of this case:
Thick durable USA Full Grain Saddle Leather
Riveted corners
Fiberglass reinforced plastic used as lid stiffeners verses cardboard.
Stainless Steel lockset with solid brass lock tumblers verses plastic internal tumblers.
Solid stainless steel feet on bottom of case
Optional stainless steel skid plates for protecting the bottom corners of your case.
Optional internal organizer
Optional side pocket. Will not work in all aircraft please give us a call to check your aircraft.
Case dimensions 18" Long by 8" Wide by 13" Tall

Retails for $358 on Hunt Mfg website.

I purchased this as a gift to myself when I upgraded to the left seat....then they sold our planes and I went away on leave. I used this case for 1 month on the line. It's in great condition. Only has one defect...One snap on the handle closure has pulled out. I haven't had the time to repair it but the case works just fine without it. Has a nameplate on it that can be drilled out or I can leave it on so you can pretend you are me :) (really so you can do it yourself and not mess up the bag)

Shoot me any questions you might have....$225 plus shipping ($30 FedEx Ground)

Thanks for looking.

IMG_1059.JPG
IMG_1060.JPG
IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1056.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_1061.JPG
    IMG_1061.JPG
    487.9 KB · Views: 185
  • IMG_1062.JPG
    IMG_1062.JPG
    484.1 KB · Views: 199
  • IMG_1063.JPG
    IMG_1063.JPG
    541.9 KB · Views: 226
I have this same bag and its built like a tank. You can also send the bag back to Hunt to get the nameplates swapped out for a small fee.

Thanks for the info! Wasn't aware of that. It's a beautiful bag and it's definitely built like a tank. Lots of room for stickers

You can't tarnish a great bag like that with stickers! I've been using one almost identical to yours for seven years now and it's still going strong. I took the metal skid plate off though. The screws started squeaking as the metal bent from use.

Hunt Manufacturing Model 2 Case is our most popular selling flight case.
Constructed from 1 piece of USA Full Grain Leather this case is designed and guaranteed to last a lifetime.
Here are some of the design qualities of this case:
Thick durable USA Full Grain Saddle Leather
Riveted corners
Fiberglass reinforced plastic used as lid stiffeners verses cardboard.
Stainless Steel lockset with solid brass lock tumblers verses plastic internal tumblers.
Solid stainless steel feet on bottom of case
Optional stainless steel skid plates for protecting the bottom corners of your case.
Optional internal organizer
Optional side pocket. Will not work in all aircraft please give us a call to check your aircraft.
Case dimensions 18" Long by 8" Wide by 13" Tall

Retails for $358 on Hunt Mfg website.

I purchased this as a gift to myself when I upgraded to the left seat....then they sold our planes and I went away on leave. I used this case for 1 month on the line. It's in great condition. Only has one defect...One snap on the handle closure has pulled out. I haven't had the time to repair it but the case works just fine without it. Has a nameplate on it that can be drilled out or I can leave it on so you can pretend you are me :) (really so you can do it yourself and not mess up the bag)

Shoot me any questions you might have....$225 plus shipping ($30 FedEx Ground)

Thanks for looking.

View attachment 30903 View attachment 30904 View attachment 30908 View attachment 30909

Do you still have the Hunt Manufacturing Model 2 Case for sale? If so, could you post your e-mail or a cell number where I could PM you?

I have the same bag that I would like to sell. I left the airlines 6 months ago and no longer have use for the bag. It's the same bag minus the name plate and minus the pouches under the lid. I have leather Jepp binders that can go along with it if you would like. I'd do 200 Shipped. Mine isn't as clean, but still a solid Kit bag. PM for details.

Back