Couple Caught Having Sex On 757

I would be mortified... so I guess technically they are in the mile high club now, although they may just want to keep it between themselves
tongue.gif

I was a captain on a Beech 1900 and had two passengers going at it in row 9. We usually close the cockpit doors but open them in cruise to check on the pax.. What a view!!

That stuff happens way more than you think!

The worst part is that the people that are engaging in such are usually so liquored up and oblivious they don't realize that everyone knows.

[ QUOTE ]
That stuff happens way more than you think!

[/ QUOTE ]

And will probably happen more when they start flying A380s, assuming they do indeed make the interrior as spacious as advertised.
grin.gif

Is there some sort of law against that? Any one know the ramifications of getting caught in the "Act"?

Funny!
grin.gif

Imagine being them for the rest of the trip:

"Flight attendant, could I get a drink please?"

"Okay, I'll get it in a minute. Keep your pants on!"
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Public indecency probably.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well they had the door closed and locked.
I highly doubt anyone is that concerned.

Re: Couple Caught Having On 757

[ QUOTE ]
Well they had the door closed and locked.
I highly doubt anyone is that concerned.

[/ QUOTE ]
You're hoping!
cool.gif

grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Is there some sort of law against that? Any one know the ramifications of getting caught in the "Act"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Now that occured in England and we all know the English and europe as a whole are more progressive in comparison to sexual matters vs. us here in the US.

So my question is with the current state of air travel here in the states. Would the couple doing that have been fastly arrested by air marshalls and met at the airport by the FBI and local police.

Or would there plane have been apprehended in the air by F-16's.

Matthew

Back