Correlative questioning

jdflight

I'm trying to come up with several test questions to use in administering stage checks for all airplane ratings. Does anyone have any good ones they wouldn't mind sharing? I know at least some of you guys have to be doing checkrides of some sort. Thanks for any help.

I'm sorry. I should have looked it up first before trying to sound intelligent. I meant correlational. And if you question that one, Surf, check your FOIs.

Now, boys, play nice.
tongue.gif

How about this one: You've spent loads of cash on your ratings and are now a commercial pilot. How will you use your knowledge of airspace and the PA-44's jeritrol heater to repay your loans while also trying to eat, pay rent, and spring for the occasional movie rental?

If that fails, there's always the 'I' in SIERRA or the little bump in the airway just off of Mammoth . . . (Gong show, anyone?)
wink.gif
grin.gif
wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]
How will you use your knowledge of airspace and the PA-44's jeritrol heater to repay your loans while also trying to eat, pay rent, and spring for the occasional movie rental?

[/ QUOTE ]

If we knew that we'd be rich. Is a jeritrol heater something to keep grandmas geritol warm? Isn't it a Janitrol heater? I know I'm such an ass...I must be overcompensating for my lack of knowledge.

When's your CFI checkride Photo? Good luck. I'm flying out of FCH sometimes in 1405X, although my student can't keep his own airplane's N-number straight...."1450X"...."1450". Dude, there's a label right on the panel in front of your face!
grin.gif

Surf

Aargh. Janitrol is what I meant. It was almost 1am, so you'll have to give me a break on that one . . .
grin.gif

CFI ride should be sometime around the end of the month. We'll have to see, though. I was supposed to have a cool Brit, but I just found out I'll be working with another guy whom you know. He knows a lot and is a great pilot, but some of his students end up taking longer than normal. I'll go as fast as I can, though.

After an exciting Friday night of STOPES and lesson planning, I'm going to bed. Enjoy your weekend and don't overcompensate too much!
grin.gif

Hey man, I hear you on the 1am thing.

I absolutely know who you are talking about. I had the brit and was very happy. I also know who you are going to be going with and from what I hear you are right on the time being a bit longer. Good luck and get on it. STOPEs and "pitch, power, trim"...can't go wrong there.

Surf

Back