corp. or frac. travel benefits

I can take my wife along on several trips per year... I don't do it often, but the option is there.

On another note, I end up with about 300,000 - 400,000 hotel points per year and well as 50,000 - 75,000 airline miles... this is enough to take the entire family on a nice, positive space 2 week vacation with free airfare, free rental car and free hotel... And we fly positive space, not standby like the airline guys.

Yeah, I couldn't ride along with mom if she was an airline pilot now could I
laugh.gif
Her old boss owned a Baron on the side (the company had a King Air) and he'd let us take it out for free on vacation and to weddings, to pick up family members, ect. For free
shocked.gif
We went over to pick up my uncle he paid for every thing (landing fee's , at DCA, fuel, ect.) in a brand new airplane
laugh.gif

citationkid...i prolly fueled your plane I worked @ Signature Flight Support DCA pre and post 9-11..I was at national when the plane hit the penatagon

Most of us in corporate aviation collect points from the airline and hotel programs. I am Silver Elite on Northwest, Silver Elite in Marriott, and Gold VIP at Hilton between personal and business travel. I usually try to get in Hilton family hotels when I travel, since they give you both Hilton points and airline miles for your stay. I went to California this past summer and stayed three of four nights free with my hotel points, which was great.

FL270

[ QUOTE ]
How do you guys obtain so many hotel/airline points?

[/ QUOTE ]

By staying in hotels 15+ days each month.

Is it normal to know all the hotel staff members names?

Also, in the charter biz, crewmembers have to be moved on the airlines quite a bit, the company buys you a ticket and you get the miles/points.

[ QUOTE ]
By staying in hotels 15+ days each month.]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was in hotels 68 nights last year (which means I slept in my own bed 297 nights)... Also flew the airlines several times to school and for crew swaps...

[ QUOTE ]
citationkid...i prolly fueled your plane I worked @ Signature Flight Support DCA pre and post 9-11..I was at national when the plane hit the penatagon

[/ QUOTE ]

I've probally seen you more then once, seeing as how you worked at BWI and IAD aswell.

Back