Cool.

ppragman

FLIPY FLAPS!
<object width="425" height="349"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cwnmYNbcZ0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8cwnmYNbcZ0&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="349"></embed></object>

Sweet - I thought that guy looked familiar, he flew with the Blues! From one sweet job to another.

It is a pansy machine. Also way more money than this - the TRULY cool COIN airplane. Reason for the Beech's pansyness - the nosewheel.

Go Air Tractor!

AT-802U_2-thumb-560x372-37412.jpg

AT-802U_3.jpg

It is a pansy machine. Also way more money than this - the TRULY cool COIN airplane. Reason for the Beech's pansyness - the nosewheel.

Go Air Tractor!

AT-802U_2-thumb-560x372-37412.jpg

AT-802U_3.jpg

It'd be really cool if Air Tractor won a contract for producing these for the gub'mint.

Wondering out loud, but what are the real-world combat loads of the above aircraft? It seems to me that the Air Tractor could probably outlift them all, but that's just a WAG.

Secondly, how do the above A/C compare to the A-10?

i will gladly sell some children in exchange for an A1.

i said GOOD DAY.
interesting config with the sidebyside here...

A1E-over-River-1_600x.jpg

I am an oddball - the P-51 would be well down my list of warbirds to own. I always went for the more brutal, "ugly" airplanes:

1) Skyraider
2) Grumman Avenger
3) P-47 Thunderbolt
4) Hawker Typhoon and Tempest

I just loved big airplanes that would carry tons of killing power. They are "beautiful" to me in their viciousness.

Big Airplane, tons of killing power, proved that two J79 engines could make a John Deere tractor fly... the F-4 Phantom

Big Airplane, tons of killing power, proved that two J79 engines could make a John Deere tractor fly... the F-4 Phantom

The F-4 was really cool enough that it could be counted amongst the radial engine taildraggers in my book. Along with the F-8 and F-105.

Back