Contract hawker pilot

Pilotcollin

I am looking for part time contract Hawker work. I am part 135 current in the HS-125. I have over 1000 hours pic in type with more than 9000 hours total time. I am based in the Northeast. If anyone knows of anyone looking for hawker contract pilots please let me know.

@Pilotcollin
If you want to have others looking for gigs for you, suggest you contact Flight Crews Unlimited or In-flight connections. I’ve worked with both companies in the past, both were very good. You set your rate and they pass it, along with their mark up, on to the owner/operator. This way, you don’t have to cut your rate OR pay them to find you work.

I am looking for part time contract Hawker work. I am part 135 current in the HS-125. I have over 1000 hours pic in type with more than 9000 hours total time. I am based in the Northeast. If anyone knows of anyone looking for hawker contract pilots please let me know.

Where in the NE? Shoot me a PM. Don’t have anything currently, but, things change and it’s always good to have contacts should I need to call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back