Construction Manager

BillyE

I'm looking for someone who ideally has some experience with the construction industry, knows CAD, and is at least a private pilot and who would like to live in Nacogdoches, TX. I'm looking for someone who can help to get quotes on building expansions, new construction, or renovations, and help manage the building process for our company. Obviously experience drawing in CAD would be great. It would be nice to find someone who is a pilot because the construction manager would need to fly to the locations to look at new possible locations/renovations, check on the progress of the buildings. I guess I'm looking for someone who enjoys flying, but that wouldn't be the main job, just a perk. We have a Cessna 182Q that we fly around Texas, Lousiana, Arkansas, New Mexico. You can apply at http://www.elliottelectric.com/Kiosk/main.aspx

thanks

Too bad it's in Texas...would be the perfect job for me, I meet all the requirments but really have no desire to relocate...unless the pay was phenominal and there was a decent amount of flying involved.

Too bad it's in Texas...would be the perfect job for me, I meet all the requirments but really have no desire to relocate...unless the pay was phenominal and there was a decent amount of flying involved.

Yawl, got a problem with Texas:guns:...... :D

Have you filled this position yet?
I have roughly 15 years experience as a licensed construction superintendant in Massachussetts. Another 10 years of International construction design, sales, and project management. Very proficient with AutoCAD. Commercial pilot, multi-engine with instrument rating. However, I left commercial construction to pursue my passion for flying. It's gonna take more than a 182 to get me back into it!

Back