Congrats to "someone" Vol II

i don't like to out people because they're probably not ready for the barrage of questions!

Hopefully he'll come to the bus and I can bully him around for five days and lecture him about hat compliance! :)

i don't like to out people because they're probably not ready for the barrage of questions!

Hopefully he'll come to the bus and I can bully him around for five days and lecture him about hat compliance! :)

Times? PIC time? Type ratings? Job fairs? Letters of Rec? Community service? How long were you in the system? How was the interview? Do any prep? How many did you interview with? What color suit did you wear?

Oops. Sorry, wrong person.

Congrats to whomever though!!

Congrats to you, mysterious stranger!

The vast majority of my flying is in the UEX system, but earlier this month I did some Delta connection flying through ATL... A very, very impressive product. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to work there.

Congrats to you, mysterious stranger!

The vast majority of my flying is in the UEX system, but earlier this month I did some Delta connection flying through ATL... A very, very impressive product. I can't imagine how awesome it would be to work there.

Agreed. My Dulles base is closing so I'm transitioning to the 700/900 out of DTW. Just finished my OE trip on the thing and this is definitely not the Atlanta I remember. I didn't have to start the APU for anything other than push and start the entire trip.

Back on topic. Congrats to XXXXX!!! Gotta be a great feeling.

Agreed. My Dulles base is closing so I'm transitioning to the 700/900 out of DTW. Just finished my OE trip on the thing and this is definitely not the Atlanta I remember. I didn't have to start the APU for anything other than push and start the entire trip.

Back on topic. Congrats to XXXXX!!! Gotta be a great feeling.

Dang, so do you have to commute now?

Back