Confused about PanAM

Damn !!! I dont think you even need a degree to call yourself a financial advisor, do you??? From what I understand, you take a few classes get some OJT and PRESTO, you are a financial advisor....I think. I dont know if I would like that kind of job or not, but the pay is nice if you are good at it.

Just like pilots there are PLENTY of broke financial advisors out there.....and no it is not that that easy to become one. There are a miriad of licenses to get depending on the services offered.

yup, my friend has had to get all kinds of licenses and take a crap load of tets for otherthings related to his job.

and no, you don't "need" a adegree to be succesful...all you need is drive and a good head on your shoulders. those people though are few and far between.

Not really..just semantics. All FA's (Financial advisors in this case....I forgot I was in an aviation forum
tongue.gif
) vary depending on the number of services they offer...stocks, bonds, mutual funds, health/life insurance (yes a lot of FA's offer those as well), estate planning, etc. All different categories require different licensing and skills.

Back