Company email on iPhone

The NSA would be derelict in their duty if they weren't rifling through the free email services!

Send me a PM if you don't mind telling me how to do it. I honestly haven't tried yet, but will want to do that sooner or later.

Mail.xyz.com
Webmail.xyz.com

Anything other than that and...just why? Most corporate user policies state the company can wipe your phone at any time for any reason.

Mail.xyz.com
Webmail.xyz.com

Anything other than that and...just why? Most corporate user policies state the company can wipe your phone at any time for any reason.

I've seen it where if you link your company email up to your phone it changes all the security settings. For instance it made it so that if you enter your password wrong 10 times in deletes all data on your phone.

Which is a pretty serious problem when you know a certain 3 year old who likes to play with cell phones.

I've seen it where if you link your company email up to your phone it changes all the security settings. For instance it made it so that if you enter your password wrong 10 times in deletes all data on your phone.

Which is a pretty serious problem when you know a certain 3 year old who likes to play with cell phones.
I back my phone up monthly so I'm not too worried about that.

How the heck can an email clean out your phone? Never heard of that. I guess I'm out of the loop. My email comes from gmail, pretty sure they cant do a thing to my phone.

Back