Commutair?

juxtapilot

Snowflake
ALPA approved in May, what's new? We have any pilots on here at Commutair? I've been hearing some not-so-good things recently.

ALPA approved...the furlough was a false alarm...no pilots harmed. Beside that not much else. Great place to work highly enjoyed it.

I don't fly for them, but I know for a fact that they were going to furlough 15 back in September. However, they never had to do that and now the rumor is that they're going to have a class in Feb. Only 4 or so slots though.

I don't fly for them, but I know for a fact that they were going to furlough 15 back in September. However, they never had to do that and now the rumor is that they're going to have a class in Feb. Only 4 or so slots though.

I hadn't heard about the new class. The furlough announcement was a little premature I think...

I'm hoping we can find a CA pilot to take time out of his 9 days off per 28 day bid to give us a little update.

Again, don't work there. However, I've had several of their pilots jumpseating w/ us lately.

• They start contract negotiations in Feb.

• Their stellar mgmt team has reduce their schedules to day-trips and stand-up overnights. None of the people I've spoken to are happy about the scheduling practices.

Seems to me, from the people I've spoken to, morale is very low. The pilots are looking to make MAJOR changes to their QOL during negotiations.

Back