Commutair video interview

Nothing too crazy. Just know your basics that every dispatcher should know like what is operational control, when alternates are required, what a high mins captain is, etc. Know where the airline operates and the hubs are. The guys that do the interviews are cool and won’t be trying to trick you or anything

They were my first airline gig and they've grown a lot since I left 3 years ago. They will focus on quite a bit of basic dispatch knowledge, so make sure you're up to speed on them if you are brand new to dispatching (1-2-3 Rule, reading weather and NOTAMs, scenario questions, etc.). Depending on how fresh in your mind dispatch school is, review everything. Expect to interview with a person from HR, at least one of the Dx trainers and Thad Long, the Chief Dispatcher. He's one of the best bosses I've ever had in any job and a really chill guy. He'll simultaneously have your back and keep you humble if you do screw up (and you will, that's what ASAPs are for :^)), which in my opinion, is the best possible type of boss to have. Cleveland is a very underrated city too, imho. If you do decide to go with them, I don't think you will regret it. Good luck!

They were my first airline gig and they've grown a lot since I left 3 years ago. They will focus on quite a bit of basic dispatch knowledge, so make sure you're up to speed on them if you are brand new to dispatching (1-2-3 Rule, reading weather and NOTAMs, scenario questions, etc.). Depending on how fresh in your mind dispatch school is, review everything. Expect to interview with a person from HR, at least one of the Dx trainers and Thad Long, the Chief Dispatcher. He's one of the best bosses I've ever had in any job and a really chill guy. He'll simultaneously have your back and keep you humble if you do screw up (and you will, that's what ASAPs are for :^)), which in my opinion, is the best possible type of boss to have. Cleveland is a very underrated city too, imho. If you do decide to go with them, I don't think you will regret it. Good luck!
Hey thanks alot. They say they will put me up in a hotel for a few weeks. What is the place like and where is it do ya know? thx

Hey thanks alot. They say they will put me up in a hotel for a few weeks. What is the place like and where is it do ya know? thx

Cleveland, baybay!!

...Unless you meant where, specifically, in CLE...

...It's in Ohio.

In the US.

They put you at the Aloft just down the street from the office for 3 weeks starting the night before your first day. Gives you some time to look for apartments. Pretty nice place

Hey thanks, looks like you're from Houston, I'm originally from Galveston, up in the Dallas area now. It looks like a nice place.

Back