Community College of Beaver County

FlyWhiteSox

Does anyone know what the situation is at CCBC with the air traffic certificate program? On the website, it states that the en route and terminal programs are full for this Fall.

I have been unable to contact the school about this.

Thanks for any input!

Just in case anyone was wondering, the certificate program is not part of the CTI. It's for people who end up working in a non-FAA position such as a contract tower.

CCBC is full in all the CTI programs.

PS: I did some research and then posted what I found out. I am not having a conversation with myself as it may appear!

I'm sorry but on the main page the thread title just shows up as "Community
College of Beaver..." :cwm27:

That's what got me to click over.

Sox, when you say it's full, like all of the classes are at capacity? I think I remember somebody mentioning that they were on a wait list a semester or two ago. That still the case? Just curious.

Just in case anyone was wondering, the certificate program is not part of the CTI. It's for people who end up working in a non-FAA position such as a contract tower.

CCBC is full in all the CTI programs.

PS: I did some research and then posted what I found out. I am not having a conversation with myself as it may appear!

:panic:

haha

That's what got me to click over.

Sox, when you say it's full, like all of the classes are at capacity? I think I remember somebody mentioning that they were on a wait list a semester or two ago. That still the case? Just curious.

I wasn't able to get a hold of anyone at CCBC and my e-mails were not returned. There is a wait list to enroll but I'm not sure about the details.

I'm going to make sure to include "Beaver" in all of my thread titles to get views and responses. :D

Back