Commercial Timebuilding

NW004

This is some photos from my commercial time-building.

I did a total of 3 trips, FPR-TEB-FPR-MKE-FPR-NEW. One in the Cherokee, the other one's in the Duchess .

Learned a lot, being a fresh new instrument pilot, and multi engine pilot it was challenging at times. You don't get much IMC time down in Florida, but on these trips we got plenty. First time encountering IMC at night in rain in a single engine aircraft was no fun, but good experience.

We got into Wake turbulence behind an A300 at KMDT, that was interesting, follow what the book said, and made it fine.

Got into some embedded isolated areas of precipitation that ATC warned us about once we were already in. Very turbulent , but kept the aircraft right side up , and learned a lot from that too.

Shot two approaches down to minimums, one at KFAY broke out right at minimums of the GPS 05, and the other one at KACY when low laying fog took over the area. This made me feel like a full blown real pilot. It definitely was a great experience.

Anyways too much talking on to the pictures.

GOPR0328.JPG

Must have shot from Multi Engine training!
GOPR0423.JPG

Saw nothing but clouds for 4 hours.
GOPR0618.JPG

She makes for a good companion
GOPR0625.JPG

GOPR0661.JPG

Nothing like holding short in 94 degree weather
IMG_0031.JPG

Melbourne Coast
IMG_0187.JPG

IMG_0193.JPG

IMG_0217.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

Taking Off from Elizabethtown NC, for another all IMC flight.
IMG_0263.JPG

This shot was taken in Winchester TN during a fuel stop.
IMG_0280.JPG

Guess the City?
IMG_0294.JPG

Just south of Tallahassee.
IMG_0345.JPG

Dear god... between the different pictures I thought there might be a Duchess flying around with a glass panel.

Sweet picture of Melbourne and Patrick Air Force Base, I grew up there.

Nice picture indeed! That's my work place nowadays . . . a little more to the left and I would have been able to see my house ( I live just west of that causeway).

Back