Comments & Suggestions Needed...

Re: Comments & Suggestions Needed...

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah she was, but I can't remember her face either ... my attention was distracted by what was pouring out of her blouse whenever she walked by ...

[/ QUOTE ]
Those are called "Tip Generators".

I think the lanyards and nametags are essential - it's just that some of us 'shy types' need a push!! I also liked staying at the Hawthorn - great choice!

I was going to rent an airplane from work but they were all taken /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'll shut up now otherwise I'm gonna sound like coulda shoulda woulda Fred.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

Yeah, she noticed.

She bet me that half the guys there couldn't even tell her what color her eyes are. I said brown and was she ever happy!

Big brown eyes, great smile. Folks who didn't look up missed out!

We can take over the private area again, only this time I'll bet that if we call ahead they'll waive the cover for us.

I didn;t go but it would be nice if NJC2005+ be held during the summer when more people can attend. I would be also nice if you could host NJC in Florida one year.

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah she was, but I can't remember her face either ... my attention was distracted by what was pouring out of her blouse whenever she walked by ...

[/ QUOTE ]

And you boys were trying to talk all the females into coming out, sounds like you found yourselves busy enough down there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Brian

Summer time is the worst time for people to jumpseat around, besides, Vegas is pretty toasty in the summer time. When the kids are in school is the best time to hold these type of events.

[ QUOTE ]
"Hon, holy sh**, Iain and Ed aren't going to make it."

"What? Tell 'em to drive!"

"He says his car won't make it..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly I was right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I didn;t go but it would be nice if NJC2005+ be held during the summer when more people can attend. I would be also nice if you could host NJC in Florida one year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Only problem is that non-revving during summer is next to impossible and it's about 110! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

and with the florida humidity... forget it! wintertime is the best and only time to hold a florida event! Summertime just won't work. Spring, fall or winter will work.

I say we stick with Vegas! Everyone's had fun there and since we went from like a dozen people to around 60, you're doing something right, guys!

And if we do it there, the summer is not a good idea. I was there for a trade show in June once, and that was like hell on earth.

Summer in Las Vegas is so hot, I swore I saw Mephisto himself down at Fat Tuesdays with a frozen drink.

I'm also gonna vote for keeping it in Vegas. The plus to Vegas is there is always something to do 24/7. Even Orlando can't boast that one.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
"Hon, holy sh**, Iain and Ed aren't going to make it."

"What? Tell 'em to drive!"

"He says his car won't make it..."

[/ QUOTE ]

Sadly I was right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah that sucked!!!

Back