Coming back at 15,000 today

ian

Not bad for such a low altitude

Attachments

• 7420_537546261073_25200396_31890966_6694542_n.jpg
    7420_537546261073_25200396_31890966_6694542_n.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 486
well our max airspeed is 330 or .78 the T-1 definitely isn't a speedster
Of course, if we had a Citation X pilot still here, he would blow both of us away!!! Why are you flying so low? Short hop, or a training flight?

Of course, if we had a Citation X pilot still here, he would blow both of us away!!! Why are you flying so low? Short hop, or a training flight?

Whatever happened to that guy? I can't remember his name, CitationXNJ or something? I haven't seen him in a while.

Whatever happened to that guy? I can't remember his name, CitationXNJ or something? I haven't seen him in a while.

It was NJACaptain or something like that. If I recall a bunch of a.net geeks pretty much tried to tell him how things were in an X and he got tired of listening and left. Or maybe Velo made him leave. There were a couple of guys that left because of him.

Either way not the first and unfortunately probably not the last.

As far as the picture... I once had to slow down a Seminole on approach because we were overtaking the Citation II in front of us.

It was NJACaptain or something like that. If I recall a bunch of a.net geeks pretty much tried to tell him how things were in an X and he got tired of listening and left. Or maybe Velo made him leave. There were a couple of guys that left because of him.

Either way not the first and unfortunately probably not the last.

As far as the picture... I once had to slow down a Seminole on approach because we were overtaking the Citation II in front of us.
I was almost one of those that left due to him (Velo). Yes, I think it was NJACapt. I know it had NJ and Capt in there some where.

Unfortunately, there are still some that refuse to believe honey gets more than vinegar. To each his or her own!!:beer: I know I've cut down on usage, and especially participating due to some of the things on here...

It was NJACaptain or something like that. If I recall a bunch of a.net geeks pretty much tried to tell him how things were in an X and he got tired of listening and left. Or maybe Velo made him leave.

I am still around, but I did take about a year hiatus from board surfing though. I still lurk a little but keep a lower profile. I didn't leave for the above reasons, it had more to do with plethora of pro left viewpoints during the past pres campaign. As you can tell from my avatar, I'm not a fan of the administration.

Back