Comair Hiring???

I'm coming up on 4 years and I'll be gone in the next wave.

Ummm.....what kind of numbers are you hearing?????

I know of people that have been here for less than 3 years...and they are only maybe getting close.

So i'm going to have to string up the BS flag there mr. jeremey on reserve forever.

The last RUMOR i heard was 80-100 more furloughs....and that has died down since all the staffing is "short" and so on.....

From a Captain I just flew with who is on the board of the MEC, "No more furloughs for the year and very few recalls." I don't know whether or not to believe it but some info from our leadership at ALPA.

Gotcha.

That sounds pretty much like what i'm hearing around too.

I flew with another ALPA guy about 2 months ago, and i heard nothing but sunshine and warm applepie....yada yada yada for 4 days.....it sounded like a complete lie, a too good to be true setup. He was so full of it.....his eyes were brown if you catch where i'm going with this.

Ummm.....what kind of numbers are you hearing?????

I know of people that have been here for less than 3 years...and they are only maybe getting close.

So i'm going to have to string up the BS flag there mr. jeremey on reserve forever.

The last RUMOR i heard was 80-100 more furloughs....and that has died down since all the staffing is "short" and so on.....

String up whatever flag you want. Another 80-100 furloughs and I am gone. But, I'm sure you and alpa are right on the money that it won't happen.

Back