college

Josh7

Is it possible to juggle college, flight training and work at the same time. I wouldn't take a full load of credits for the semesters, but I am worried that I could overload myself. I'm going to apply at uvsc for the online program. I am a senior in high school so I have a little more time to figure things out, but that time is running out quick. I woulden't start classes until the fall(2009) which by then I could hopefully be done or close to with my ppl. Thanks for the responses.

Is it possible to juggle college, flight training and work at the same time. I wouldn't take a full load of credits for the semesters, but I am worried that I could overload myself. I'm going to apply at uvsc for the online program. I am a senior in high school so I have a little more time to figure things out, but that time is running out quick. I woulden't start classes until the fall(2009) which by then I could hopefully be done or close to with my ppl. Thanks for the responses.
Its not easy but it can be done. If you're someone who can multi-task and likes a challenge then go for it. If you like having things handed to you then it isn't for you. Develop a strong work ethic and you'll make it, in flying, school, and life in general.

Yep, it sure can be done. Depends a lot on how many hours a week you were going to work (i.e. part time vs. full time). Either way, time management is the key.

Totally possible. Just don't get too eager or impatient. Find a nice steady pace and go at it, it'll be fun.

....just don't show up with brand new Bose headsets and no job, nobody likes that kid.....;)

Back