College Grad!

flyguy

I haven't been around to the forums much lately beause I've been busy with finals. But now I'm done and have a 4-year degree. Now on to the next step of my career - flight training. I'm just a little excited! Wish me luck.

Flyguy- congrats, I'm right behind you. Graduation is June 14th!

Quote from Swingers where the guy gets up on the table at dennys and says " I ain't never commin back here on more!"

NO MORE TUITION PAYMENTS!!!!! YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats!

Quote from "Made": "You let Screech in the door and we've gotta wait?"

Congrats! I did the same thing about two weeks ago - it sure is one heck of a relief. The only thing is that I am jobless and have a lot of loans coming my way by December. Oh well, I'll have something lined up by then! Now you don't have any more finals so you can spend even MORE time on JC! heheheheheheh
grin.gif
Best of luck with the flight training, be sure to fly over campus next fall when your underclass buddies are drudging through class and let 'em know that you're having fun
grin.gif

Happy Flying!
grin.gif

Well done, I envy you, still about 3 months until I get the little peice of paper and wear a pointy hat.

[ QUOTE ]
Flyguy- congrats, I'm right behind you. Graduation is June 14th!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey! I'm getting married on June 14th. Congrats to you too.

Thanks everyone. Its kind of eerie how not different it seems. Its probably because this last semester was mostly group work on our own time type of projects and I didn't spend much time in a classroom. So now not much has changed since I'm still not spending any time in a classroom. But it is a relief. I guess I've also got a lot on my mind with my wedding comming up in 35 days
shocked.gif
HOLY CRAP! THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!
shocked.gif
, and preparing for a move half-way across the country and starting flight training. But its crazy, I mean it dosn't even feel like school's out for summer. Oh well. Maybe it'll sink in later on.

Back