College Football Game of the Week

And I would like to take this moment to bring everyone to the reality that the Hurricanes are still one step ahead of the Gators. 33-38. It's okay, there is always next year...right? Nah. Watch out for the gusty winds and microbursts if your next on our schedule.

Clem
cool.gif

So PO'd. The Cougs can never win the big game. Props to ND for coming back, but seriously when can we catch a break. It doesn't get any easier, at Colorado next week.

Ya'll see Bowling Green beat Purdue? We ALMOST beat Purdue last year, in fact we were ahead in the last quarter but somehow screwed up like we usually did last year.

The MAC will own the entire world one day.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
Ya'll see Bowling Green beat Purdue? We ALMOST beat Purdue last year, in fact we were ahead in the last quarter but somehow screwed up like we usually did last year.

The MAC will own the entire world one day.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[/ QUOTE ]

That was embarrassing. I can just hear Tiller yelling from here!
smile.gif

That's the big one this weekend. Michigan/ND.

GO BIG BLUE!!!
(of course, ND could be playing St. Mary's School for the Quadraplegic Nuns and I'd be waving a big ol' SMSQN banner!!
grin.gif
)

Always dug Michigan's uniforms. Bitchin'!!
grin.gif

Yes ND/Michigan will be big but the So. Carolina/UGA is going to be pretty good too I think. Right now UGA 14 1/2 pt favs. I think it will be much closer than that if the past few USC/UGA games are any indication.

Bah, the real game this weekend is going to be Western Michigan vs. Virginia when we smoke the #13 team. That'll raise some eyebrows.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

[ QUOTE ]
when we smoke the #13 team

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't think UVA is the #13 team anymore. They were #15 when they got beat pretty good by U. So. Carolina. They are no longer a top 25 team and rightfully so without Schaub.

[ QUOTE ]
Don't think UVA is the #13 team anymore. They were #15 when they got beat pretty good by U. So. Carolina. They are no longer a top 25 team

[/ QUOTE ]
Awww - let the man have his dream.
wink.gif

Heya,

Yeah, just read that a little while after I posted that one. Too bad what happened to that guy. We had the same thing happen to our QB back in 2001. We were in line for another great season but when he colapsed a lung and broke his collar bone in the same season it ended any chances of things going well for us.

Cheers

John Herreshoff

Back