Colgan Fast Track Program?

CAPIP1998

http://www.flyoft.com/faa_pro_pilot.php

So another boring day in Sewark (WX Cancellations included) has yielded an interesting find on the good old internet. Apparently this outfit has a preferential hiring agreemet with CJC for their graduates. Does anybody know if they are still honoring this? With hundreds of resumes from experienced pilots sitting on C.A.'s desk, I find it hard to believe CJC would still consider hiring 2 year wonders (albeit with at least a year of CFI time). I suppose the interesting thing to note is that the cost of said program (for two years) is approximately what an FO would make for the first two years at CJC. So THEORETICALLY you could pay off the education within your first two years IF you didn't have to do pesky things like live, eat, and breath.

Anyway, just I thought I'd post this since there hasn't been a new Colgan thread in like 3 days (God Forbid!!). Enjoy.

I also like the ad that is in the back of alot of pilot mags, I think it is westwind aviation with the big picture of the CJC Q400.

I wouldnt pay 7 bucks for a colgan fast track program.

This bit is hillarious....

"Upon successful completion of the training phase, you will have logged 264 hours and be ready to apply for a position as a paid Orlando Flight Training Flight Instructor."

....they don't even guarantee a job in their own organisation.

They might still honor it by giving an interview, but I think someone would be hard pressed to compete with what we are hiring at right now.

http://www.flyoft.com/faa_pro_pilot.php

So another boring day in Sewark (WX Cancellations included) has yielded an interesting find on the good old internet. Apparently this outfit has a preferential hiring agreemet with CJC for their graduates. Does anybody know if they are still honoring this? With hundreds of resumes from experienced pilots sitting on C.A.'s desk, I find it hard to believe CJC would still consider hiring 2 year wonders (albeit with at least a year of CFI time). I suppose the interesting thing to note is that the cost of said program (for two years) is approximately what an FO would make for the first two years at CJC. So THEORETICALLY you could pay off the education within your first two years IF you didn't have to do pesky things like live, eat, and breath.

Anyway, just I thought I'd post this since there hasn't been a new Colgan thread in like 3 days (God Forbid!!). Enjoy.

Ok lets talk about how we can't jumpseat because our CASS computer network system thingy is down right now...... Absolutely lame, its gonna be a fun commute to the EWR tomorrow knowing everything is negative.

Ok lets talk about how we can't jumpseat because our CASS computer network system thingy is down right now...... Absolutely lame, its gonna be a fun commute to the EWR tomorrow knowing everything is negative.

thats because there is a world wide shortage of cass parts. try not to use it if you can help it

U guys have a commuter policy now right?

U guys have a commuter policy now right?

Yeah we have a policy I've heard its tough to use it though..... For instance, if I fly Delta how do i print out how many seats are available 24 hours prior? Got me buckwheat.

Believe it or not, crew scheduling hooked it up and will positive space you if you can't get on. I called complaining about negative loads and not being able to jumpseat, and they are authorized to help you out. They gained a point with that for me, so now they are negative 532.

Back