Coast to Coast (from Chicago) in a Seminole

very nice pics bro!

good choice on going to RBD in dallas...everywhere else is so crowded and expensive...RBD is barely used compared to ADS, GKY, FTW, and of course compared to DAL

Very cool pics! Looks like an amazing trip. Thanks for sharing these. (...and one of our planes is in the pic on the ramp behind you at Pentastar :) )

Great trip wonderful pictures! I think NYC wins because you posted so many shots from here. Where did you stay in the City?

That was awesome to read and look at! All that glass made me stare hahah! I'm used to the ATP nole that I fly with just 2 430's!

Hahaha, I flew the DP in the sim so I know what to expect when I go to Vegas for CFI school.

Too bad you won't fly it here at CFI school.. all its gonna be the GPS 12R partial panel, and the ILS 12L single engine.

On XCs you will though.. I never had trouble with the NOTWN2.. idk why people are idiots. It's always the G1000 pilots who's autopilot effs it up.. Or their SA is just incredibly bad.. wait.. thats 80% of GA pilots :banghead:

Amazing trip and great photos. I enjoyed it all, from the Catalina approach to the Piper Museum to the T&G at ORD. Just amazing. That's a nicely equipped Seminole, too. Color me green with envy. Check us out here in the Pacific NW on your next trip 'round the country. We've got some great aviation sites & airports up in these parts.

Back