CO Also Hiring

Just checked the link and it still is active and my submission still says "under consideration," so can one assume there is still an outside chance or a call/email or if you've not heard anything now you're outta luck?

I honestly do not know. However I don't think this is the last time CO or UA will be hiring before "the big move" to downtown Chicago, so keep an eye out if you don't hear anything, and apply again when there is another posting. Persistence can pay off!

I know someone that interviewed late last week and was offered a dispatch position on the spot. Congrats to him.

I worded my reply really badly, so I can see why you might think that of me. I don't feel I'm owed anything, just kind of upset nothing came out of it. Guess its pretty competitive is what I was trying to say.

My bad. Silly internet.

I honestly do not know. However I don't think this is the last time CO or UA will be hiring before "the big move" to downtown Chicago, so keep an eye out if you don't hear anything, and apply again when there is another posting. Persistence can pay off!

From what I hear this will be the last class to be hired before the move.

Back