Climb to 350 jobs board

azmedic

Anyone know if this site is even still current or worth signing up for non part 121 jobs?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone know if this site is even still current or worth signing up for non part 121 jobs?

I’d say a lot has transitioned to FB groups etc. are you looking for something specific or just curious?

From a hiring side I hated climbto350. Back in 2016/17 I feel like you couldn’t filter applicants well, so I got everybody that didn’t meet minimums, people who wanted me to sponsor visas etc- when I needed asap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I subscribed for about 6 months earlier this year. In my experience, I’d say I saw about 80-90% of the listings on Facebook too, exactly the same text body and everything. At least on Facebook you can comment and interact with people who usually are involved in the job itself. Oh and it’s free…

Thanks for the replies. Kind of figured it had ran it’s course with the way social media is now.

In addition to Facebook's Corporate Aviation Job Listings, make sure you look at the NBAA Jobs Board and LinkedIn. If you're going to pay for a site, I'd suggest BizJetJobs over Climbto350.

My company is currently hiring. HR has made a public job posting. It has not shown up on Facebook or PPW. As far as I know, it has only been seen on LinkedIn and BizJetJobs.

It's been a few years (10 holy crap!?) but I found my best part 91 job on there....

They got 400 replies though. To filter they asked everyone they thought they might be interested in to write a short paragraph about why they would be good for the position. Narrowed them down significantly.

For the price, I'd say it's likely worth it.

You could just get it for a couple months apparently...
Monthly Membership - $14.95
Yearly Membership - $69.00 (Best Value)

That said, I've considered paying for it, because my career seems to be dead.

I seem to recall you had a setback recently, but be of good cheer, because I don't see a hard stop to hiring anytime soon, whatever the economy does. Are you hitting the usual suspects (NGPA, OBAP, WIA)?

I was able to get employment for my first 3 jobs through the website… yes I fired off quite possibly 200+ applications to get those 3 jobs but the $250 I spent over the years ultimately helped me get to where I am today. I think JSFirm is probably a good first step but I wouldn’t hesitate to use the orange site again if time somehow rewound itself.

Back