Cleveland Area - I have 3000 hours w/ 650 Turboprop & 500 multi

three10

Does anybody know of any opportunities in the Cleveland, Ohio area? Specifically at CGF, BKL, CLE, LNN or perhaps HZY or YNG as I live on the east side of the city. I'm currently employed flying cargo and the long odd hours are wearing on me. I'd love to find a job that gets me home most nights so I could spend more time with my family. I do not yet have my ATP rating, just instrument commercial multi, but I'd consider funding my own ATP-CTP course if it meant finding a good job.

Thanks for your help.

Sky Quest out of Hopkins is a great outifit. Beechjets Hawkers Citations Lears and Challenegers. PM me for info.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anybody know of any opportunities in the Cleveland, Ohio area? Specifically at CGF, BKL, CLE, LNN or perhaps HZY or YNG as I live on the east side of the city. I'm currently employed flying cargo and the long odd hours are wearing on me. I'd love to find a job that gets me home most nights so I could spend more time with my family. I do not yet have my ATP rating, just instrument commercial multi, but I'd consider funding my own ATP-CTP course if it meant finding a good job.

Thanks for your help.
It does...…...

Have you looked into Wheels Up? It'd get you an 8/6 that pays for your commutes and you might be able to upgrade to captain soon. I think you can expect pay in the 50-55k range as an SIC, but from what I've read their healthcare is really good. I've got a friend their that's been flying with them for a few months that I can put you in touch with if you're curious.

Ultimate Air Shuttle also does an 8/6 and I believe they're up for pilots to be based out of Lakefront flying the DoJet. I think the schedules can be a bit demanding and they were recently acquired by another company, but they had an interesting business model focusing on customer service.

Back