Class three flight physical??

JGriffis

Hey guys I have a class 3 flight physical scheduled later on this week for that loadmaster position i'm trying to get. I was just wondering your comments and advise what I can expect from this??

[ QUOTE ]
Hey guys I have a class 3 flight physical scheduled later on this week for that loadmaster position i'm trying to get. I was just wondering your comments and advise what I can expect from this??

[/ QUOTE ]
Gonna do some studying for it?

JK
smile.gif

Everything you can imagine. blood test, piss test, eye test, hearing, ekg, and all the usual stuff

Thanks viper, I was just curious as to what to expect. Do you do a depth perception test, and all kinds of eye exams?

Yeah, you do a depth perception test, color, near, far, and everything inbetween. My depth perception test had about 20 rows of 5 rings in each row 1 of the 5 rings was slighly closer than the others. I had a problem with it but passed. Some other guys have said that if you close your eyes and open them, the closer rings will stand out. I've also heard that if you move your head around a bit during the test you can see the closer rings move and the further ones don't

Yeah i've heard that too, but you do have all the time you need on that test, so basically don't answer until sure huh. Thanks again.

They gave me plenty of time. The guy even helped me with the last couple cause I was close to failing it.

yeah that is what they told me. I've already taken the one at the Meps. Now if i'm selected for the load position, I will do my class 3 at the base.

Back