CitationKid

JEP

Does It Really Matter....?
Staff member
I was checking flightaware and came across this photo on the front page, Isn't this a photo you took:

ckid.JPG

I read it, my complaint wasn't on the basis that they couldn't, it was that they did it in poor taste. But thanks for trying to belittle me, I really appreciate that.

you tell em man!!!

Good grief. If we start getting that bad, I'm shutting down the forums and rediscovering the outside world.
And you will have about 500 people on your front door step the next day saying WTF Taylor?!?!?! Now, how are we supposed to waste away our days?:p

Whats with APC and FA being so dang immature in their forums? I am scared to post at either haha.

Still looks good Alex.

I think jetcareers is a special place, where people for the most part aren't complete #######s, and everyone gets treated with respect. This is a really cool group of posters IMO....

Wow, they are unbelievable! I just read all of the comments....sheesh! It's not like you asked for much. :confused:

Wow, they are unbelievable! I just read all of the comments....sheesh! It's not like you asked for much. :confused:

The users there have a very odd attitude. I know a lot of the people who posted in that thread and on that site in general are at a different website where they are very cordial and keep a low profile. I think it is a big fish, small pond syndrome. At flight aware a professional pilot is treated like a god, where as at any other website he or she would just be another normal member.

Alex.

The users there have a very odd attitude. I know a lot of the people who posted in that thread and on that site in general are at a different website where they are very cordial and keep a low profile. I think it is a big fish, small pond syndrome. At flight aware a professional pilot is treated like a god, where as at any other website he or she would just be another normal member.

Alex.

Hmm, very interesting. Oh well, at least you handled it in a mature matter.

Back