Citation M2 and Phenom 100

Polar742

All the responsibility none of the authority
Do any of you manage either of these? I am looking for some operational info for the real world vs. the marketing wank. Top line question is 4 pax, 5000' DA airport with a 5000' runway for a 500 nm trip west with NBAA reserves.

TIA

M2 will do this (done similar trips out of 46U). At the time my company bought the jet the Phenom 100 wouldn't. I've heard the 100EV is a lot better though. I manage/fly a M2. Good plane, but Textron needs to update it to compete with Embraer/Honda now that the 100EV and Hondajet Elite are on the scene.

Yeah 100 isn’t doing that in most (if not all) cases. Can’t speak to the M2 or EV, but I also hear the EV is much improved even though it’s only an additional 60ish lbs of thrust.

Do any of you manage either of these? I am looking for some operational info for the real world vs. the marketing wank. Top line question is 4 pax, 5000' DA airport with a 5000' runway for a 500 nm trip west with NBAA reserves.

TIA
Be particularly cautious going into high altitude airports with the 100 with anything more than a crew onboard... you might not be able to take off again.

Back