Cincinnati area sim

ftyflyboy

I'm am looking to brush up on emergency procedures and approaches in a twin simulator somewhere around Cincinnati. I called sporty's and they are charging...$60 an hour...WOW.

I'll take any suggestions.

Thanks

when renting a twin and an instructor will cost you $200+ an hour, $60 doesnt seem so bad. the instructor's time isnt free.

That's really the only place around here with a sim that I know of off the top of my head. sorry.

A good instructor might cost 50 bucks an hour, 60 bucks an hour for the FTD and an instructor is pretty reasonable.

A good instructor might cost 50 bucks an hour, 60 bucks an hour for the FTD and an instructor is pretty reasonable.

I'm pretty sure it's just 60 for the sim...That's how it's listed online..and then 60 for a multi instructor...I could be wrong..I know sporty's is way expensive though.

if you want a cheap sim, go find an ATP location with one of the Frasca FTDs, and slip one of the instructors a $50 under the table to spend an hour in there with you.

I have an elite FTD. I'd be more than happy to set it up and sell some time. I won't even babysit anyone. Not near Cincy though.

-mini

Back