chicago, san diego area time building needed

Mobkeyxian

Hi, my name is Ken, I currently hold a PPL and will have my IFR by 17th of July, I need to build about 100 hours to work towards my CPL. IF anyone is looking to build time, I currently live in Chicago area and have family in San diego, So if anyone is interested in splitting cost of simply looking for a safety pilot please sent me a message. Ideally A long cross country from say Chicago to the west coast or south and back. would be awesome as only a couple trips is needed to get the time i need. thank you for reading

I might be interested in doing regional hops but I can't fly to the west coast due to my work schedule.
PM me if you like. BTW, what airport are you flying out of?

Still waiting for response myself.
Not to hijack someone else's thread but if anyone in the area is interested feel free to reach out to me as well.

Sorry guys, I was focused on passing my check ride. And didn't log on for some time. I'm Currently in Chicago. West of Chicago in a small town call Dekalb. I don't have a plane so I'm to rent anywhere around this area. Or if one of you have a plane, I would also pay you.

No worries, hope the ride went well. Feel free to PM your contact info and let's chat sometime.

Back