Chemtrails!!!

HeyEng

OH NO!!!!

So the local weather guy made mention that he has gotten MANY calls today because of the high incidence of contrails today. They apparently would like to know why the planes are spraying chemicals!!! :panic:

I was very impressed with his explanation, he did a good job. It was funny to listen to him banter with the desk anchor about all the "crazy conspiracy people" out there.

I once saw a video of some crazy dude filming two jets that were both making contrails and they both happened to cross in a pattern of an "X". The guy went nuts saying that it was a sign of the devil.

Haha, I saw SAT and immediatly thought of theninthtrust.

She is some old lady that lives -

<edited>

Incase you need to send her a letter or something

Haha, I saw SAT and immediatly thought of theninthtrust.

She is some old lady that lives -

<edited>

Incase you need to send her a letter or something

YES!! i also immediately thought of theninthtrust

the address is good, or you could just go to the FAF of the ILS at the air force base... hmmm maybe thats why the person always has planes passing over their house!?!?!? WEIRD!!

Jason, That dude needs to move. I'll bet the airport was there long before he was.:)

No, no, no. Those rich a-holes in their pesky private jets need to use another airport!

:sarcasm: as if it wasn't obvious ;)

YES!! i also immediately thought of theninthtrust

the address is good, or you could just go to the FAF of the ILS at the air force base... hmmm maybe thats why the person always has planes passing over their house!?!?!? WEIRD!!

Funny you mention this...there is an agent that works with my SO and makes a point EVERYTIME I see him about "Me flying over in the C-5 making all that freakin' noise!". The house he lives in is RIGHT where we are turned from base to final for the south runway. I told him it isn't my fault he didn't do his research! I made sure we bought right in the middle between the downwind and final approach course. It's great...I can watch the planes, but from a distance but without the noise. Of course, when it's a nice windy day, that isn't much the case. I love the complainers...:mad:

Who is theninthtrust? Not familiar with this one...NEVER MIND & disregard. A nice little search has revealed the answer. HA!!! I do need to brush up on my turns around a point...:)

"OMG Looks at that X!!"

I loved the description also, a direct quote:
COMMENTS ALLOWED AGAIN. Idiotic comments from military types, government spooks and patroitic ass kissers will be removed. Screw all of you! I posted this video the morning of the shooting and editing of it. As I type this now it is 3:11 the same day. The skies have been a mess of chemtrails and sickening chemclouds. This is a sin against God and the Universe

Crazy people?? on the interwebs?? nawww :sarcasm::crazy:

[yt]bB30GksXZtc[/yt]

Recall that in January, 2002, an employee of the Bexar County Sheriff's department, Tammy Johnson, came to my home and asked me a substantial number of questions.

I now understand the questions were to determine my vulnerability as a targeted victim.

She even loaned me a camcorder to record the ongoing abuse. When I told her of my first successful recording of the ongoing SAPD helicopter terroristic flyovers, she couldn't get to my home fast enough to view the recording. She acted shocked and said that she didn't think I was going to be able to record the helicopter and then she left with the camcorder - but a blank tape inside. I switched tapes, not trusting her after the way she acted. I called her later and asked to borrow the camcorder to transfer the tape to a videotape to take to the San Antonio Police Chief, not trusting Internal Affairs anymore. She refused.

She came to my home one more time. She told me she had bad news. She stated to me "They are going to kill you". "They" representing the terroristic stalking/mobbing network. She told me I needed to write my will and to sign my house over to her so that my pets would not be harmed. I refused. I had already paid her $2000 in cash at my bank out of the $10,000 requested to stop the terroristic stalking. She left angry. Later she called. She requested again that I pay her $10,000. I refused. She asked me if I knew about the woman who had been killed by two rottweilers. I said yes. (For the reader's information, a couple, who owned two Neapolitan mastiffs, hated their neighbor, a single attractive college educated woman. They would encourage their large dogs to act aggressively towards their neighbor who they hated so much until one day the dogs attacked and killed their neighbor). Bexar County Sheriff's Dep't employee, Tammy Johnson, then said "That should have been you those rottweilers killed. You are so passive you deserve to die".

What she knew but you the reader does not know is that I have scarring on part of my upper lip and under my chin where I was bitten in the face when I was a child by the neighbor's dog and I was terrified for years of dogs I did not know until I learned quite a bit about dog behavior. I am a strong advocate for owning a dog and adopting that dog from the city pound where personally I feel the irresponsible owners should be, not the pets they treated like trash.

Since then there was a brief news article in the San Antonio Express News about her. On January 22, 2005, she was stopped @2:35am for driving 65mph in a 50mph zone. She was the second Bexar County Sheriff's deputy charged with a DWI for that month. The officer who stopped her also noted a smell from the car raising his suspicion of the use of an illicit drug.

Her supervisor in the Bexar County Sheriff's Department was at that time Amadeo Ortiz, the brother of then SAPD Police Chief Albert Ortiz.

The Bexar County Sheriff is Ralph Lopez. He was with SAPD for 34 years before retiring and becoming Bexar County Sheriff.

In an San Antonio Express News article August 3, 2007, author Ken Rodriguez stated that Detective Keith "Alfaro proclaims his innocence" and quoted another officer as saying "He felt his safety and the safety of his family was threatened." Law enforcement has all the needed answers and resources to cover up what happened.

Funny you mention this...there is an agent that works with my SO and makes a point EVERYTIME I see him about "Me flying over in the C-5 making all that freakin' noise!". The house he lives in is RIGHT where we are turned from base to final for the south runway. I told him it isn't my fault he didn't do his research! I made sure we bought right in the middle between the downwind and final approach course. It's great...I can watch the planes, but from a distance but without the noise. Of course, when it's a nice windy day, that isn't much the case. I love the complainers...:mad:

Who is theninthtrust? Not familiar with this one...NEVER MIND & disregard. A nice little search has revealed the answer. HA!!! I do need to brush up on my turns around a point...:)

Garrad, Im right at the point where you A$$^&$#'s turn base to final in those loud blah blah planes...Ok seriously I am right under your flight path, but like you It would only be better if I was short final instead of 8 miles out:D

My Father-in-Law was an engineer and spent many many years working on the C-5 when Kelly was still Kelly. Its funny when he is over and one flies over, he will stop in his tracks and watch until it's gone!

A little more research has revealed that she is a dentist...one with some serious mental issues. You can believe that I will not be getting any dental work done by her.

Garrad, Im right at the point where you A$$^&$#'s turn base to final in those loud blah blah planes...Ok seriously I am right under your flight path, but like you It would only be better if I was short final instead of 8 miles out:D

My Father-in-Law was an engineer and spent many many years working on the C-5 when Kelly was still Kelly. Its funny when he is over and one flies over, he will stop in his tracks and watch until it's gone!

I can never shop at any store on Bandera Road while in uniform. It never fails...just as a C-5 flies over, I get mad crazy stares from the customers. Geez, so much for the "sound of freedom, huh???" :)

And besides, why would I actually SHOP in the VERY stores we are actively targeting for chemtrail applications?!? That would be stupid!!! :nana2:

IAnd besides, why would I actually SHOP in the VERY stores we are actively targeting for chemtrail applications?!? That would be stupid!!! :nana2:

Taking one for the team? Or maybe they think that you've been inoculated against the chemical agents.

Back