Checkride Discontinuence

I'm not trying to catch you in anything. It's just that people make that mistake all the time.

Here's me trying to catch you: May I fly an airplane that was found to be unairworthy at its last annual inspection? Assume no ferry permit.

I'm not trying to catch you in anything. It's just that people make that mistake all the time.

Here's me trying to catch you: May I fly an airplane that was found to be unairworthy at its last annual inspection? Assume no ferry permit.
Sorry, I was trying to be light hearted...forgot the smiley at the end, so if I came off as pompous I do appologize.

As to your trying to catch me...I'm guessing the obvious answer is wrong So I am going to say yes you can. But with that said i have no idea what the stipulation is. Haven't been able to find one in the regs. What is your answer?

if I came off as pompous I do appologize.
Oh, not at all.
So I am going to say yes you can. What is your answer?
Yes, if the unairworthy items have since been addressed and the aircraft returned to service. The annual inspection isn't an exam that requires retesting in the event of a failure. As long as whatever was wrong is now fixed, you're in good shape.

Oh, not at all.Yes, if the unairworthy items have since been addressed and the aircraft returned to service. The annual inspection isn't an exam that requires retesting in the event of a failure. As long as whatever was wrong is now fixed, you're in good shape.
lol yeah that is kind of tricky way of wording the question.

Oh, not at all.Yes, if the unairworthy items have since been addressed and the aircraft returned to service. The annual inspection isn't an exam that requires retesting in the event of a failure. As long as whatever was wrong is now fixed, you're in good shape.

:banghead: Damn I was going to say that too but wasn't sure so I kept my mouth shut, thanks for the info.

Back