Check it out

CSK

Hopefully this worked if not then I guess you have to use your imagination.
the first one is my home town, the second one is a closer look at it and the third one is sunset beach with actually guys out

Attachments

• 100_3144.jpg
    100_3144.jpg
    251.3 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_3147.jpg
    100_3147.jpg
    260.7 KB · Views: 147
  • 100_3157.jpg
    100_3157.jpg
    272 KB · Views: 171
Very Beautiful! So what town is hometown? It looks like its on the windward side, looks like Ka'a'awa?
Where do you fly out of?

Yeah, flying in Hawai'i is fun, but then again I've never flown anywhere else. Oh yeah, and Mooneyguy all I can say is, are you a geography whiz or what? That is pretty acurate.

definitely not a wiz, We have driven the Kam many times! I love the windward side! We stayed in Punalu'u once, in 8 days we put 1000 miles on the rental car! I figured that had to be the spot in your picture the two main tip offs was the lava rock wall and the ocean right next to the kam and the next is Kahana Bay (if I remember correctly thats the name) just past Ka'a'awa.

How long you been flying? What field do you fly out of? Our next trip I hope to get checked out and do some flying. The only flying I have done out there is in a glider at dillingham! It was very cool.

From what I understand they are trying to move GA out of HNL and over to the old naval air station Kalaeola (??) Airport. Is that still happening, or has it already happened?

Kahana bay is right around the corner and then comes Punalu'u. I'm very impressed, but then again putting 1000 miles on your car in 8 days will take you to a lot of places

Dillingham is a pretty cool place I flew in a glider out there once when I was little and I would definately do it again and about Kalaeloa...I've been told lots of times thats going to be the GA airport, but nothings ever happened so everyone still flies out of HNL.

Back