Cheap multi and single engine time building

flyKevin

Hey!
If you want fast paced and cheap time building I would like to recomend, Airline Time.

I've built 400 hours of multi engine time.
They offer block rates for both single and multi engine.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me on my email kevinkg2288@gmail.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey!
I did the program this year, but I was able to pay for my hours two years ago and get a locked down price. Still their prices and the program in itself is better than anyone else out there.

Who is the 12 year old ginger on the multi page. The kid can't even see over the panel.

And for the love of god, change that stupid sales pitch themed webpage. It says, "I'm an affiliate marketer template" all over it. Aaaaaand for christ's sake, I don't need to see any more pictures of shiny jets, just show me a picture of your damn seneca. gasp!

Hey!
I did the program this year, but I was able to pay for my hours two years ago and get a locked down price. Still their prices and the program in itself is better than anyone else out there.
At least on the single side, I get a cheaper price at the flying club and don't have to lay out 25+ hours worth of cash up front.

Oh, and how did you pay for it two years ago, the domain was just purchased this past June from Godaddy and the webpage created using Wix.com...........

I have pa28 at 1V6 in Colorado. I'll be flying 3-4 hrs every night willing to split the cost $30 an hour. I need 60 or so hours. starting in 7-10 days..

there are private parties in the Fort Lauderdale area that have offered inexpensive multi time for many years. No flashy websites, just experienced instructors that do it for fun, not for a living.

Back