Charter Pilot, Flight Instructor, Skydive Pilot Needed

flymo

I have been offered a very promising position elsewhere, so with much reluctance, I have decided to move on from my current job. Therefore, I wanted to pay it forward and see if anyone here might be interested in a great opportunity. Here is the rundown:

Barron Aviation Private Flight Services has a full time opening for a Cessna 414A charter pilot based at the Hannibal, MO airport (HAE). This is a Part 135 IFR, PIC position, therefore the minimum flight times listed in FAR 135.243 (c) apply. This is a small charter outfit, with one 414A on the operating certificate and currently just one pilot.

I also have a pool of flight students I fly with, from student, private, instrument, and sometimes multi engine. Flight instruction aircraft are: CE-150, CE-172, CE-177, and CE-310. We are looking for someone with a CFI that is willing to pick up these students and instruct.

We have also been putting together a tailwheel training program starting students in a Cessna 170B, and if they are interested in continuing with tailwheel flying, we have a Cessna 195, Beech 18 and AT-6 Texan they can move into. We are also applying for an operating certificate to do scenic fun flights in these aircraft and aerobatic flights in the T-6. Therefore, someone tailwheel experienced and competent would be able to transition into this position much easier.

Our sister company, Rapid Descent Skydiving gets together on weekends during the summer and we use the Cessna 195 and Twin Beech, and sometimes the 172 to fly skydivers. A person with jump pilot experience would be a nice fit.

Pay Rates:
Base Salary will be negotiated.
Basic flight instruction: $25/hour
Tailwheel and Multi Instruction, and Skydive Piloting: $35/hour
Charter Day Rate: $300/day + expenses
Outside Company Pilot Services: $250/day

As you can see, there is a lot of different stuff going on, so we need at the least one full-time pilot to fill in the bulk of these responsibilities. That person would be subject to the Part 135 rest requirements so we might also be able to bring on a additional part-time pilot if the right person applies and is willing to help part time. A part time pilot would not receive a base salary. As stated, tailwheel experience and competence along with jump pilot experience is very much desired, but we are still open to the right person if they have the skills are are willing to learn.

Again, this has been a tough decision for me to move on, but some personal family developments over the last few months have changed my job priorities. This is a small company, with that family feel, and we like to have fun at work, and I owe it to my co-workers to help find the right person for this job. Therefore, please apply through the email address below, and I will answer any questions as best as I can through there or PMs.

Please send cover letters/resumes to: barron.aviation.pfs@gmail.com

Check out the websites for more company info:
www.barronaviation.com
www.rapiddescentskydiving.com

That sounds...amazing. T6/Beech 18 instructing, 195 diver driver, and charter flying...wow.

Will they hire multiple people, ex I don't meet 135 times but I could drop skydivers on the weekends...

Sounds like a good, fun gig. Being from the St. Louis area, if I needed a job, I would be all over this. Should make somebody very happy.

Back