Charter for my friends? FLL/PBI to MYAM

Mattio

I have some friends that are interested in getting pricing on a flight for 12 people from either FLL or PBI to MYAM (Marsh Harbour, BVI) in March and then a flight back a week later. They wanted to see if there was a cheaper option than they were currently using.. They would be willing to go on separate flights if it would save money (i.e. if it were a 6 seater). Anybody have any leads or work down that way?

How are they currently traveling there? For 12 people you would need a G450 or bigger, not a long flight but would most likely need to pay for the empty leg both ways as they will not keep a plane there for the week, figure an hour each way, so 4 hours total at about 5K an hour so about 20K total. split up 12 ways is not bad at all.

They would be willing to go on separate flights if it would save money (i.e. if it were a 6 seater). Anybody have any leads or work down that way?

Two trips in a Navajo would probably be the most cost effective way to go. If they are somewhat flexible about timing, I might know someone, PM me.

Back