Changing your resume on ASAP

Piker

I'm a PUBNAT2, and I've received a couple of honors for my work in my current job since I sent that application off last May. These aren't significant honors, but they're not minor either. I've changed my real-world, physical resume to include them.

I haven't changed my personal info on ASAP because I get a warning to the effect that it'll will affect all previous applications. Fair enough, but if more time goes by the resume the FAA has will be outdated and inaccurate.

Is it worth changing my info on ASAP, or will it be like throwing a giant wrench in my application process? Have any PUBNAT1s done this and still made it through?

I'm a PUBNAT2, and I've received a couple of honors for my work in my current job since I sent that application off last May. These aren't significant honors, but they're not minor either. I've changed my real-world, physical resume to include them.

I haven't changed my personal info on ASAP because I get a warning to the effect that it'll will affect all previous applications. Fair enough, but if more time goes by the resume the FAA has will be outdated and inaccurate.

Is it worth changing my info on ASAP, or will it be like throwing a giant wrench in my application process? Have any PUBNAT1s done this and still made it through?

I think its locked in....

I changed my dates on my work info for newer applications after it was submitted. It didnt affect the old application. The old one still kept the old info.

I think its locked in....

I changed my dates on my work info for newer applications after it was submitted. It didnt affect the old application. The old one still kept the old info.

I thought the same thing until I changed my email address on ASAP between the AT-SAT email and the geo pref email... and my geo pref email came to the newly entered address. It's still the old info when I look at the application, but apparently they do get the new info.

I thought the same thing until I changed my email address on ASAP between the AT-SAT email and the geo pref email... and my geo pref email came to the newly entered address. It's still the old info when I look at the application, but apparently they do get the new info.
then this is good. Because I had the wrong work dates down....but i have a 4 yr degree..and i think they only check work to verify 3 yrs.

I would call HR and ask them. They have helped me with all of the questions I had for them and even said that If I had anymore questions to make sure I call and ask for this specific HR lady. She told me not to listen to the assumptions that I hear and to make sure I know the answer, just to call. :cool:

Here's what it says on ASAP's FAQ page.

"After the announcement closes, the only thing you can change is personal or contact information. If you have made a mistake on your application that you did not catch in time to correct it, you can call the contact person listed in the announcement. "

This is why ChiChi was able to change her personal information. As it says though, call and ask to add it to your application. Worst they can say is no. :)

This is why ChiChi was able to change her personal information. As it says though, call and ask to add it to your application. Worst they can say is no. :)

Ahh that makes sense, thank you... I kept being told I can't change my email address for an application that was already submitted, so I changed it anyway so my future applications would have my other address. It was quite a surprise when my geo pref email came to the newer one :panic:

Back